Super excited to share my reviews on the products sent to me by Emily from Born Pretty Store. Thank you Emily and Born Pretty Store for allowing me to try some lovely products and here I am sharing my honest review about the same.
First let us see what have I received to review.
- 1 PC BORN PRETTY Dual-ended Gradient Stamper Sponge Head Rhinestone Handle Brush Blooming UV Gel Pen (Product ID: 42495) It’s available in two colors AB color and Champagne Gold. Mine is AB color.
- 1 Pc UV Gel Liner Drawing Brush Painting Acrylic Pen Marble Pattern Handle Manicure Nail Art Tool (Product ID: 41390). It’s availabe in 3 different length 7mm/9mm/11mm. Mine is 7mm .
- 1 Pc Nail French Brush UV Gel Nail Painting Drawing Pen Colorful Handle Manicure Nail Art Tool (Product ID: 41221).It’s available in 4 different colors Puple, Green, Black and Red. Mine is Purple.
- BORN PRETTY Stamping Template Rectangle Flower Leaf Nail Art Image Plate Spring Garden L001. (Product ID: 42516)
- BORN PRETTY Stamping Template Square Floral Elephant Manicure Nail Art Image Plate Mandala S003. (Product ID: 42523)
First in review is a beautiful dual ended gradient Stamper Sponge head pen with rhinestone handle. It’s a unique product from Born Pretty Store, Compact,attractive and very easy to use. Click on a video below to see the beauty of a pen.
Picking a small/partial pattern from a stamping plate using regular stampers require cleaning that extra design before transferring the pattern on nails, but the stamper on this lovely pen is just perfect to pick those small/partial designs easily without requiring any extra cleaning process.
You can see below how beautifully it has picked a little flower from a stamping plate. I am super impressed! <3
Here is a difference between regular stamper and small stamper. Can you see how easy it is to work with this compact stamper?
We all know that cleaning cuticles after sponging is a bit tough task. But this pen will come to your rescue and you can create lovely gradient effects in no time and that too without or very less mess up around the cuticles.
The Sponge head is ideal to use for UV/LED Gel polishes. It’s reusable, but make sure to clean the sponge properly after using it. All you need to do is pick the colors of your choice on a sponge and just dab them on nails. You will get a lovely blooming/gradient effect.
Here is a pictorial demonstration of how to use a sponge on Born Pretty Website.
Below is my version. I highly recommend this pen to all nail art lovers, whether you are beginner or professional you are surely going to love it a lot like me. And yes, you are welcome to use my 10% off code i.e. NFAW10 on all your Born Pretty Store orders. It’s applicable on all non-discounted items.
Second product in review today is this beautiful beautiful square floral elephant stamping plate. The plate comes with a blue thin transparent protective film. Don’t forget to remove it before using the plate.
It’s a square plate , approx. 6*6 in size. This plate has a lovely elephant floral mandala patterns. The plate works perfectly, I didn’t have any problem. The patterns are clear, sharp and engraved deeply enough to get perfect patterns on stamper and transfer on nails.
I really like this plate and strongly recommend it if you are in search of a fresh stamping plate.
Below is a final version of a manicure I have created using all Born Pretty Store Products, a dual ended stamper gradient pen, S003 Stamping plate, Black white and yellow stamping polishes and my all time favorite no smudge fast dry top coat. Hope you will like it.
Thank you for taking time to visit. Have you used any of the products above from Born Pretty Store? How was your experience?