Today I am sharing my review on third and last stamping plate ‘Christmas- L002’ from Born Pretty Store which I have received in exchange of my honest review.
I know it’s not at all a Christmas Season, but our favorite Born Pretty Store is celebrating 8th anniversary between 10/10 to 16/10. So it’s a great time to bag in your favorite stuffs with attractive discounts.
Visit https://www.bornprettystore.com/ now to take advantage of various discounts during the celebration.
Size: 12cm * 6cm
The plate comes with a blue thin transparent protective film. Don’t forget to remove it before using the plate.
The plate has a very beautiful 14 full size patterns of snowflackes, bear, unicorn, Santa, Christmas tree etc. The plate works perfectly, I didn’t have any problem. The patterns are clear, sharp and engraved deeply enough to get perfect patterns on stamper and transfer on nails.
I really like this plate and strongly recommend it and all the plates from Born Pretty Store because they are all so very beautiful and very easy to use.
HOW TO USE THE PLATE?
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
2. Apply the nail polish to desired image within a plate. (Recommended: Use the Solid Color Nail Polish, so that the texture will be thicker than other nail polish)
3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.
Here is my manicure I have created using few Born Pretty Store Products. My base polish is URSugar Black gel from Born Pretty Store . I have used white stamping polish and RECTANGLE STAMPER from Born Pretty Store.I have sealed everything under my favorite no smudge fast dry top coat from Born Pretty Store.
You are welcome to use my 10% off code i.e. NFAW10 on all your Born Pretty Store orders. It’s applicable on all non-discounted items.
Thank you so much for taking time to visit. Have you tried this lovely plate? How was your experience?