Hello beauties, today I am going to show you a #nailart I have created using #Flower #decals which I have received from #BornPrettyStore for this #review.
You all are very familier with this product and #BornPrettyStore offers variety of designs in decals. You can find the one I have used (# XF1066), HERE on their store. Don’t forget to save 10% on your purchase by using my BPS discount code which is NFAW10.
Here you can see a pocket friendly decal sheet is well packed inside a small black cardboard pack which is sealed in a thin transparent plastic. A sheet is stuck onto a white flexible sheet to prevents it from damage. There are five designs of Motif blooming flowers which are slightly different from each other. They look really cute and pretty on nails.
On the back of a sheet you can find instructions about how to use decals if you are using it for the first time like me. Oh yeah, you heard it right….this was my first water decal nailart. And I am totally in love with it.
- All you will need is a little bowl full of water ,a scissor to cut a design you want to transfer on your nails and a tweezer.
- Just cut the design from sheet , hold it using tweezer or anything you are convenient with under a normal tap water for few seconds (as instructed in above pic)
- Remove your decal from the water and just slide off of the paper backing. And tadaaa…here is your decal ready to apply on your nails. If it is not sliding off then put it again in water for few seconds. Now place the decal over your nail and slide it. Don’t worry, it gives you enough time to place the decals properly on your nails.
- Then gently wipe off the water using a soft towel.
- At last apply a top coat to seal it.
- The water decals last pretty long without wearing off. You can easily remove them using normal nail polish remover.
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or Proffessional Nail artist, this water decals are loved by everyone. I say it #InstantNailart #Technique. You can treat your nails in absolute professional way in no time and that too without making any mess.
Born Pretty Store’s Motif blooming flower decals are very beautiful. They look super gorgeous on my nails. If you like trying different designs on your nails then I would happily and highly recommend it to you! 🙂
I started with my base coat and then applied a white polish for water marble which I have used as a background of this nailart. I have used dark blue (which turned out as light blue in water) and white polishes for water marble. When my base was ready and dry enough I applied flower decals on it and sealed them using top coat. I am super happy with this look.
Do you like it? Let me know. 🙂
Will see you soon with next post. Till then stay connected. 🙂