Our favorite Born Pretty Store is celebrating 8th anniversary between 10/10 to 16/10. Visit https://www.bornprettystore.com/ now to take advantage of various discounts during the celebration. Recently I have got an opportunity to review few of their newly launched products. I have got three stamping plates and one builder gel in exchange of my honest review.
Today I am sharing my review on a second square stamping plate ‘Flower Yarn- S002’.
Size: Approx. 6*6cm
The plate comes with a blue thin transparent protective film. Don’t forget to remove it before using the plate.
This is a layered stamping plate. The plate has a very beautiful 3 full size patterns of grids, and flowers, butterfly with layered stamping images. The plate works perfectly, I didn’t have any problem. The patterns are clear, sharp and engraved deeply enough to get perfect patterns on stamper and transfer on nails.
I really like this plate and strongly recommend it and all the plates from Born Pretty Store because they are all so very beautiful and very easy to use.
HOW TO USE THE PLATE?
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
2. Apply the nail polish to desired image within a plate. (Recommended: Use the Solid Color Nail Polish, so that the texture will be thicker than other nail polish)
3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.
Here is my manicure I have created using few Born Pretty Store Products. My base polish is URSugar White gel from Born Pretty Store . I have used different polishes for stamping. I have used RECTANGLE STAMPER from Born Pretty Store.I have sealed everything under my favorite no smudge fast dry top coat from Born Pretty Store.
You are welcome to use my 10% off code i.e. NFAW10 on all your Born Pretty Store orders. It’s applicable on all non-discounted items.
Thank you so much for taking time to visit. Have you tried this lovely plate? How was your experience?