Presenting a spring garden to you today! 🙂 Sharing my reviews on the products sent to me by Emily from Born Pretty Store. Thank you Emily and Born Pretty Store for allowing me to try some lovely products and here I am sharing my honest review about the same. Check out my previous post for all the details and products I have received.
Today I am sharing my review on two more products.
First one is a lovely rectangular Stamping plate ‘Spring Garden-L001’.
BORN PRETTY Stamping Template Rectangle Flower Leaf Nail Art Image Plate Spring Garden L001.
(Product ID: 42516)
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: Approx. 12*6cm
The plate comes with a blue thin transparent protective film. Don’t forget to remove it before using the plate.
The plate has a very very beautiful 8 full size patterns of flowers and leafs. The plate works perfectly, I didn’t have any problem. The patterns are clear, sharp and engraved deeply enough to get perfect patterns on stamper and transfer on nails.
I really like this plate and strongly recommend it and all the plates from Born Pretty Store because they are all so very beautiful and very easy to use.
HOW TO USE THE PLATE?
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
2. Apply the nail polish to desired image within a plate. (Recommended: Use the Solid Color Nail Polish, so that the texture will be thicker than other nail polish)
3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.
Here is my manicure I have created using all Born Pretty Store Products. My base polishes are URSugar Black and White gels which I have bought recently from Born Pretty Store. I have also used black,white and red stamping polishes from Born Pretty Store and a green one is from Juice Cosmetics India.
I have sealed everything under my favorite no smudge fast dry top coat again from Born Pretty Store.
Second one is a French Brush, specially designed for french manicures.
Nail French Brush UV Gel Nail Painting Drawing Pen Colorful Handle Manicure Nail Art Tool
Product ID: 41221
- Bristle Length: Approx. 10mm
- Total Length: Approx. 15.1cm
- Color: It’s available in 4 different colors Puple, Green, Black and Red. Mine is Purple.
HOW TO USE THE FRENCH TIP BRUSH?
The brush works smoothly with regular polish, gel polish and acrylic paints. Perfect for professionals and home users.
I have tried to record a mini tutorial showing how to use the brush. It took me few trials to learn holding the brush . I know my recording is horrible but I hope it will help to someone who is using this kind of brush for the first time just like me. The french tips you have seen in a manicure above is created using this brush only.
In a video below I am using URSugar white gel polish over UrSugar black gel.
So that’s all for the day. Hope you have enjoyed the post. Did you like any of the product? Planning to buy it? You are welcome to use my 10% off code i.e. NFAW10 on all your Born Pretty Store orders. It’s applicable on all non-discounted items.
Thank you so much for taking time to visit. Have you tried any of the above product? How was your experience?
I think I like the other nails more than the accent nail. Nice reviews.
Odd one out..;-) Glad you like rest four. <3
Pingback: BORN PRETTY 3D MAGNETIC POLISH NAILART – THE NAILFAME